Plug powers on and off sporadically

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-19 16:02:58
Model: HS103  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.2

Bought a 4 pack back in January all are same model but 2 hardware versions are  1.0 and two are 2.1 hardware version

the two with hardware version 2.1 keep turning on and off rapidly and sporadically. I have troubleshooted, it is not my outlets, it's not the lights they are plugged into and not my WiFi. Firmware version is 1.1.2 No update available in App. I see that there are other threads with same issue different models. I chatted with support yesterday and not trying to mean but agent was useless. They just kept asking for same info I had already given them. I was so frustrated after an hour of going round and round. 

is there a fix for this issue? If not I will just request a warranty replacement. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Plug powers on and off sporadically
2020-04-26 07:35:53

@SheWolf 

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused there, we will try our best to help you fix the issue. To save your time, please tell us the troubleshooting that you did before. 

What appliance is connecting to the plug? What's the Power and Current of it? If you disconnect the appliance, just power on the plug, do you have the same issue?

Please make sure there is no schedule or away mode settings on the plug.

Besides, please take a picture of the plug's label and send to us.

Have a good day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 489

Replies: 1