Motion detector not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-20 05:52:20
Model: KC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.2.36

The camera sent notifications of motion through to my cell phone when I trialed inside the house but when I installed it outside the notifications stopped. There is also no record of the motion. The record was working perfectly when first set up but now not wor

Options
3 Reply
Re:Motion detector not working
2020-04-26 08:51:29

@KeithA 

Hi, please double-check the motion detection settings on the app after you move the camera outside.    
Adjust the corners of your activity zones to make sure the camera monitors the correct area. Then check your Privacy and Sensitivity settings, choose Record video and audio, increase the sensitivity, decrease the Record motion that lasts at least time.

Finally, you can walk around the monitored area, and see whether you can receive the notification or not.

Options
2020-04-26 10:28:52

@Stella.Q 

hi Stella.Q I did eventually get the security camera to work by just a reset which worked great so far. Thanks for your help. 

Options
2020-04-27 08:39:59

@KeithA 

Hi, you are welcome, glad to hear that it works, congrats.^_^

If need any further help, just let us know.

Good day

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1226

Replies: 3