Disable Power On/Off Scheudler for a certain time of periode ("Vacation Mode")

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-21 11:25:53
Model: HS110  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.6

Hi,

I have a couple of these smart plugs. Each of them has different schedulers configured. There are a few cases where it would be great to disable the schedulers for a certain time. I realized this several times when we are not at home for some days (e.g. vacation). In this case there is no need to have the schedulers powering on and off. I simply want to have everything powerd off starting by now (when I leave or even configured by a date which I can enter) till a specfic date (when I return). I was thinking of some sort of "vacation mode" where the schedulers are disabled.

At the moment the only option I see is to go over all smart plugs and disable their schedulers and when I am back then enable them again. Works, but cumbersome. 

Would be (at least for me) a great improvement.

best regards,

Thomas

Options
2 Reply
Re:Disable Power On/Off Scheudler for a certain time of periode ("Vacation Mode")
2020-06-21 22:42:54 - last edited 2020-06-21 22:43:15

@pulla 

If you are leaving them off, you only have to disable the on schedules.

That may save half the effort.

Options
Re:Disable Power On/Off Scheudler for a certain time of periode ("Vacation Mode")
2020-06-22 06:04:30

@B.Will 

Sure I can do this. But in my case I have several schedulers per smart plug and I have several smart plugs at all. It is a bit of effort to go over all smart plugs and disable all schedule power on triggers. Tha's what I am doing right now. Because of that I was thinking of some general/global option to "override" the schedulers for a certain time. It is something which I have for my heating. Have settings per day but can override this for all radiators if I am not at home. Don't know if such a feature makes sense here too, at least I was searching for some sort of functionality :-)

best regards,

Thomas

Options