Votes

Tapo C200 How do i save the video in the Clound

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Tapo C200 How do i save the video in the Clound

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
31 Reply
Re:Tapo C200 How do i save the video in the Clound
2022-03-30 15:01:27 - last edited 2022-07-29 12:28:30

Solla-topee wrote

Hello  @LanceSackless 

We appreciated your improvement suggestion with Tapo camera and Tapo Care Cloud Service, but we hope comment or improvement suggestions could be put forward in a more friendly and respectful manner as suggested in Forum Guidelines here.  There are many users are expecting Cloud feature and glad to have another option to view the video of motion events on the Tapo app in the situations when there is Wi-Fi or power outage or cameras accidentally goes offline.

We value customers feedback, and it is welcomed to leave your ideas or share your improvement suggestions on Feature Request Board for Tapo, that helps us organize your feedback and share them with our team for consideration. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

@Solla-topee 

For a company caring about customer feedback and/or improvements you sure are doing a great job at hiding it. Moreover, calling bullcrap by it's name should not automatically be met with "please constrain within our money-making policies or we are forced to censor you" reply.

As you point out many users are expecting Cloud feature and glad to have another option to view the video of motion events on the Tapo app in the situations when there is Wi-Fi or power outage or cameras accidentally goes offline with the addition that this service should be choosable by the customer and/or be provided by the customer (as an FTP/Samba/etc server) and not be suspect to monthly payment to TP-Link in which failure for payment is saying good-bye to all your "online backups". [NOTE! By reading through the posts in this thread you might have picked these additions up already and not point me to the hollow service you provide which a) costs monthly and b) does not exist for me.]

I do value a good and honest company not trying to pry every last dollar/euro/pound from it's customer so any improvement on your product in this area would be quite welcome and met with open arms. I am also not going to do your R&D's work here by submitting any suggestion to anywhere as the product I need with service I need without a monthly subscription fee already exists so you might send the team a link to this thread instead - just see if they pick anything up ;)

Also I am voting with my money from this point forward so this should tell you a pretty clearly how I value your efforts both moderating this conversation and developing your product(s). I mean two years of just talks within this thread alone and still no viable solution in sight for me from you. That's just ridiculous. People change careers faster than you guys can make tech-thing FTP something?!

Thank you for your understanding.

Options

Voters 9

+ 5 Voters