Archer C6 pass on participants

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-29 09:42:19

Hello,

I have integrated my Archer C6 into my home network as an AP. How can I really pass the participants on in the Windows network overview? I no longer see the participants in the Archer C6 under "Network".

I see all participants in the Fritzbox network and can also access them.

Thank you for your help

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer C6 pass on participants
2020-07-30 01:29:05

@Mooky 

Hi, since Access Point doesn't have the DHCP function, all the clients are divided IP address by the router.

Its detecting mechanisms of the clients is not so good as Router. You may not see the clients name on the AP's management page.

It is suggested that the Archer C6 is used as router mode if you want to see the clients name under C6's network.

'I no longer see the participants in the Archer C6 under "Network".'

May I know if you can see the clients name in the Archer C6 before?

Is it used as router before? Or have you upgraded the firmware version for the Archer C6?

May I know if the issue appears suddenly without any change?

Look forward to your reply.

Good day!

Options
Re:Archer C6 pass on participants
2020-07-30 09:18:15

@Solla-topee 

Hello, in Archer I see the participants, but in Windows Explorer I do not see the participants in the Archer when I am in the LAN of the FritzBox and vice versa.

I recently bought the Archer and used it directly as an AP and the problem has existed since the beginning.

For example, in the LAN of Fritz I only get to my receiver via FileZilla
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 531

Replies: 2