KASA App can't find the HUB KH300 on my network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-10 14:59:24
Model: KC300S2  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Dear Team,

Kindly advise for the below:-

I need your assistance to configure the KC300S2, hub is connected to the ISP service provider router model number  "Alcatel-Lucent I-240W-Q".
The System Led of the hub is alternating amber and green,  The hub can be detected in the connected home devices in the ISP router in Lan and take ip address from the router but not enable to see the hub in the android mobile app "Ksas" which is connected to the same wifi network.
I make sure that all security options are disabled  and disable firewall features of the ISP router.
I restarted the app but still can't see the HUB from app and download a new one from different device but still the same and getting the attached screen shot as no Hub found, kindly advise for this case.
Note: I tried to reset the Hub two times but still the same, appreicate your advise how to solve the problem and Hub can be found in the mobile app

Options
2 Reply
Re:KASA App can't find the HUB KH300 on my network
2020-10-12 10:14:29

@Ibrahim.Sobhi 

Hello, can any one reply me???

Options
Re:KASA App can't find the HUB KH300 on my network
2020-10-14 08:34:25

@Ibrahim.Sobhi 

Thanks, problem solved by disabling Mac address filter 

Options