H100 and BT Home Hub

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

H100 and BT Home Hub

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
H100 and BT Home Hub
H100 and BT Home Hub
2020-11-12 18:22:19

H100's worked out of the box with a BT Home Hub 6. BT "upgraded"me with a free Smart Hub 2 and I lost all connectivity with my H100's. I reverted to the Home Hub 6 (at BT's recommendadtion!!) and all but my original H100 are now no longer oeprational. Despite all the usual power cycles, application resets, Hub factory resets I cannot get any of the reamineing H100's to work. Can anyone recommend a fix before I request a refund for what are now white ornaments?

Many thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:H100 and BT Home Hub
2020-11-18 09:48:52

@btsucks 

Good day,

Sorry for the delay.

May I know the hardware version about the HS100?

When it is said HS100 failed to work with BT smart hub 6, did you mean HS100 failed to connect the Wi-Fi of BT 6, or the plug is connected to BT and you could not use BT hub to control the plug?

If it is the first one, may I know during the configuration, which step you could get through?—can I have a picture of it?

If it is the second, have you updated the firmware to 1.1 on the HS100 recently?

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 499

Replies: 1

Related Articles