Evaluation Kasa Home Security

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-23 10:14:04 - last edited 2021-01-23 10:18:30
Model: KC310S2  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello dear community, 

I am currently considering buying a KC310S2. I did a little research on the internet and came across the following things. 

The setup of the camera is supposed to be great and run really smoothly. This is very important to me as I had problems with my previous camera at first. The connection of the KC320S2 is also supposed to be great. 

However, I have also heard that the alarm sound is not particularly deterrent. Can you confirm this? I would like it very much if the sound is loud enough to deter someone. 

Also, I've read that the camera often triggers false alarms. Cars that have passed by normally without really approaching the camera are said to have triggered the alarm more often than not.

I now wanted to ask for an honest assessment. Have you had any experience with this model? Can you give me feedback?

Thanks already :) have a nice weekend

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 341

Replies: 0