Archer A10 Pro internet connection resets itself every day

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-26 11:07:43
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 200511

I recently bought a TP-Link Archer A10 Pro in japan (model available only there I suppose), and I have a very annoying issue with it;

The internet connection resets between 1 and 3 times a day (maybe more since I don't check when I sleep).

It happens on the internet connection itself, and can be seen on all my devices, both wifi and LAN.

It's super annoying since I use it for remote work, through my company VPN.

The connection to that VPN has to be kept on to work properly and avoid me to lose my work, so it's a big issue.

I'm using IPv6 Plus (whatever that means) with NTT provider.

I first though it was the ND Proxy release time (set by default to 86400) causing it, but since it's disconnecting more than once a day, it can't be the cause.

My old ipv6 modem worked perfectly, no disconnection of any kind.

Is there anything I can test out to try find/fixing the issue?

Thanks.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer A10 Pro internet connection resets itself every day
2021-03-28 10:33:45

Ok so it seems like internet restarts every day with the ND Proxy release time, and then restarts once when I wake my pc up...
There is definitely something wrong with the way IPv6 is handled here.

Do you guys know a way of making the connection stable and avoid that annoying 24h release time?

Options
Re:Archer A10 Pro internet connection resets itself every day
2021-03-29 08:09:51

@JayBee82 

Can we have some screenshots about the IPv6 settings on the A10 Pro? Please cover the personal parameters, such as username and password for security concern.

Is the IPv6 connection type the same as the IPv4? How about the IPv4 connection, is it stable?

To locate this issue and try to fix it, we would like to follow up on your case via email. Please check your inbox and provide the information that we need.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 538

Replies: 2

Related Articles