auto restart

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

auto restart

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
auto restart
auto restart
2021-05-11 07:03:13 - last edited 2021-07-19 06:08:30
Model: Archer C6U  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I have bought tp link archer c6 v3 mu-mimo 2 days before. Since first day i am getting an issue of auto restart, I've checked update but it's upto date, what should i do? should i switch to other brand or Tp link will help me out ?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:auto restart-Solution
2021-07-19 06:08:10 - last edited 2021-07-19 06:08:42

@RaoSumit 

Hello, if anyone still encounters an issue with the router rebooting itself, it is suggested to follow the troubleshooting suggestions we updated here to address the issue, and report further if the issue persists:

[Troubleshooting] Router keeps rebooting randomly?

Recommended Solution
Options
6 Reply
Re:auto restart
2021-05-11 07:41:56

@RaoSumit 

Please verify the model number of Archer C6 or C6U, and we would like to know more details which will help us analyze the issue you are experiencing.
1. Are there some special activities in the network when the router auto-reboots, such as high loading or streaming? 
2. How often does the reboot issue occur? If possible, try to reduce the connected devices, modify the Transmit Power on the router to middle or low, go to Advanced > Wireless > Wireless Settings, then change the Transmit Power of the 2.4G and 5G Wi-Fi to "Middle" or "Low", then monitor again.
3. Additionally, check this FAQ to confirm more details: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/3032/.

Options
2021-05-11 11:53:52
Its Archer c6 mentioned on box. only 3 devices are connected i think if i am paying INR 2500 and i am getting this type of issue then tp link giving bad service.
Options
2021-05-12 02:01:10

@RaoSumit 

Have you tried my other suggestions, like lower down the Transmit Power, or refer to the FAQ troubleshooting suggestions? 

Do you mean the router will work fine if you don't play INR 2500 (what's the full name of this game?)? What is the bandwidth you paid for your ISP?

When you mention the router reboot automatically, did you notice this by monitoring the LED status on the router, were all LEDs flashing off then on in minutes, then the internet recovered?

Options
2021-05-13 06:33:05
yes, I noticed this by monitoring the LED status on the router, were all LEDs flashing off then on in minutes, then the internet recovered. and now its happening simultaneously after using 3-4 minutes.
Options
2021-05-14 02:15:33

@RaoSumit 

Are you using the original power adapter which is provided in the package? Can I have a picture of it, is it 12 V ⎓ 1 A?

Have you try my previous suggestions to modify the Transmit Power on the router to middle or low, go to Advanced > Wireless > Wireless Settings, then change the Transmit Power of the 2.4G and 5G Wi-Fi to "Middle" or "Low", then monitor again.

You can also try to disable the NAT boost on the router page under Advanced -> System Tools -> System Parameters page.

Options
Re:auto restart-Solution
2021-07-19 06:08:10 - last edited 2021-07-19 06:08:42

@RaoSumit 

Hello, if anyone still encounters an issue with the router rebooting itself, it is suggested to follow the troubleshooting suggestions we updated here to address the issue, and report further if the issue persists:

[Troubleshooting] Router keeps rebooting randomly?

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 706

Replies: 6

Related Articles