HS110 not monitoring energy and cannot activate remote (shows its not connected to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

HS110 not monitoring energy and cannot activate remote (shows its not connected to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-05-18 02:43:23
Model: HS110  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.7

I have been using HS110 for a while (esp when i go out of town) but since yesterday, it stopped measuring current usage (shows 0.000 always) and when i try to switch on remotely, it displays that the device is not connected to internet network.

I also shows time of device as 2/1/00

Attemps made:

Reset many times (10 times or more)

Changed wifi 2.5 ghz network 

Reset router - router always shows tp link smart plug connected 

Removd device from kasa app and added in 10 times or more.

Unistalled app and reinstalled app reset password and logged in and added new device

but no luck.

Frustrated with trying all options.  

Energy monitoring is a main feature for which i purchased this device, but seems to be that its of no use.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 210

Replies: 0