Possible to add already configured (and working) plug to app?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-05 00:28:59
Model: HS100  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.1.5

Have two HS100 plugs. Until today, only one was activated/in use.

Activation (a while ago) was done using the Kasa app.

Since activation, I've only used it via a Python script to control power for a 3D printer.

The first HS100 likely disappeared after changing mobile phones (upgrading from one iPhone to another, including full restore from iCloud backup). When starting the app for the first time on the new phone, it was empty. (FWIW; I'm using these as guest, only local network).

I have now activated/configured my second HS100. That is visible in the app *and* is usable via the Python script. The original/first plug I activated is only usable via Python, not in the app.

What I would love to do now is to see both plugs in my phone app (not just the latest one I enabled).

Is it possible to add an already configured HS100 to the app if I know it's IP address? (Assume I need to factory reset it and add in app, but if I could avoid, that's easier).

Best regards,

Henrik

Options