Kasa to close in the UK

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Kasa to close in the UK

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Kasa to close in the UK
Kasa to close in the UK
2021-10-30 07:09:31
Model: KC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: Current

Have multiple KC200 outdoor cameras on a Kasa subscription in the UK, great cameras but slightly behind the competition of the latest cameras in terms of picture quality.

I reached out to TP Link UK sales this week to discover that the KC200 is discontinued and the whole Kasa range will be retired here in the UK. Tapo will be the only range available moving forwards.

I have no issue with change however I was also told that Tapo is not compatible with the Kasa subscription.

So like many others we will be completely stuck should a current Kasa camera fail!

TP Link really needs to sort this out quickly and migrate all Kasa cameras into the Tapo subscription 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Kasa to close in the UK
2022-01-31 10:02:22
That's nice of them to let customer's know! Thanks for the update. I was wondering why I couldn't get the KC200
Options
Re:Kasa to close in the UK
2022-01-31 10:02:26
That's nice of them to let customer's know! Thanks for the update. I was wondering why I couldn't get the KC200
Options

Information

Helpful: 6

Views: 2768

Replies: 3