Feature improvements to Countdown Timer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-30 17:49:01 - last edited 2022-01-04 01:03:43
Model: KP105  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello TP-link,

I have the Kasa smart plug.

I strongly feel you're developer missed out when developing the Countdown timer function. Could the below two feature suggestions (perhaps bugs) please get addressed and fixed, they are as follows:

1. Activate the plug "on" from Timer - When plug is turned off in the app, I am currently able to Start the timer however in doing so it doesn't automatically turn on the plug. I'd like to be able to start the timer and have the "on" mode come on automatically at the start of the timer. Please implement this in a firmware update.

2. Groups - Timer needs to be supported with the Groups function. Currently it isn't. This is very important for my smart home setup of your plugs. Can this please be implemented in a firmware update. 

3. Last used Timer - On both the big button "on" screen and also the main list devices screen, it would be nice to have a small check box titled "Use the last timer setting: {xx:xx}" in which if checked, the last used timer would be activated. This would be very convenient to have and provide an extra level of plug safety in switching off the plug without having to manually set a new timer. Please implement in this in a firmware update.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 150

Replies: 0