Votes

Away mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Away mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Away mode
Away mode
2022-01-13 20:47:59
Model: Tapo L510E  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Away mode is great, and I get it that it is completely random but I think it needs a few more options. For example, minimum number of on/off times during the set period, or a set number of times. Also for duration, I would like to set maximum on time so the bulb won't stay on for more that 1 hour, or minimum, or a range for example to stay on from 10-30min.

And then let random work with those ranges and values.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Away mode
2022-01-15 08:44:36

Or maybe 2 sliders, one "Turn on: more often |-------------------| Less often" and second "Stay on: Longer |-----------| Shorter"

Options
Re:Away mode
2022-01-18 15:01:56

Also, I think if away mode is set to last for just one hour per day, or less, that the light should turn on/off at least once during that period. Ofcourse this would be solved with my earlier request. Let us tweak away mode. For example in my living room I would like the light to stay on for at least one hour (when random on), whereas in my back yard I would like the light to be on/off more frequent and no longer on than 5-10min.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 302

Replies: 2

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.