EasyMesh feature in all OneMesh Routers

Votes

EasyMesh feature in all OneMesh Routers

93 Reply
Re:EasyMesh feature in all OneMesh Routers
2022-11-02 20:09:47

Kevin_Z wrote

@ChrisBS 

Will do. I will update the thread if there is any beta firmware or pre-released version for testing. Thank you very much for your interest.

@Kevin_Z 

Is this 5 days YouTube video legit?

"Setup Video for TP-Link EasyMesh Devices" - posted by TP-Link Global Support

Options
RE:EasyMesh feature in all OneMesh Routers
2022-11-05 02:20:19
Everyone implementing easymesh, why tp-link has to be the slowest company when it comes with new tech
Options
2022-11-07 05:39:22 - last edited 2022-11-07 05:39:47

@MBPPG Low tier routers are getting easymesh but no the AX6000. Really?

Options
2022-11-10 01:40:28

@Kevin_Z  Hey Kevin :) I notice TP LINK global post official video with AX55 and C80 with Easy mesh firmware, tutorial how to connect! Link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsnYVUUd0DA

Can you share with us beta one firmware? Because how i see so far is not available to download any new firmware from official site :(

Hope you answer fast, best regards :)

Options
2022-11-10 03:04:22

ChrisBS wrote

@Kevin_Z  Hey Kevin :) I notice TP LINK global post official video with AX55 and C80 with Easy mesh firmware, tutorial how to connect! Link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsnYVUUd0DA

Can you share with us beta one firmware? Because how i see so far is not available to download any new firmware from official site :(

@ChrisBS 

I'm happy to check this and will let you know once the pre-release version is available for update.

Thank you very much again for your interest.

Options
2022-11-14 06:00:55 - last edited 2022-11-14 06:01:21

@Kevin_Z i am currently using the AX73 which i am very satisfied with the overall performance, looking forward to add one more unit if future firmware will support EasyMesh. Please give us some good news that previous release router will get a EasyMesh firware upgrade ! Please Please Please !

Options
2022-11-14 11:56:18 - last edited 2022-11-14 11:57:14

Kevin_Z wrote

ChrisBS wrote

@ChrisBS 

I'm happy to check this and will let you know once the pre-release version is available for update.

Thank you very much again for your interest.

@ChrisBS Hello Chris, I'm replying to inform you that we have provided an early release EasyMesh firmware for Archer AX55 now, you can download and install it to explore how EasyMesh works between routers:

Early Release EasyMesh Firmware for Archer AX55

Options
2022-11-15 05:45:41

Omg7788 wrote

@Kevin_Z i am currently using the AX73 which i am very satisfied with the overall performance, looking forward to add one more unit if future firmware will support EasyMesh. Please give us some good news that previous release router will get a EasyMesh firware upgrade ! Please Please Please !

Hello @Omg7788, thank you very much for your interest in EasyMesh. 

Based on the EasyMesh Compatibility List, Archer AX73 has been planned to support EasyMesh in the future. You may keep an eye on the website to get the most updated information once EasyMesh is available.

Sorry to say that we don't have an early release version for it now, but I will post here in the community if there is.

Options
2022-11-20 22:12:37
I think it would be the best to have EasyMesh and OneMesh products interacting with each other
Options
2022-11-21 01:38:22

@Scienziatogm well according to the planned list shared via TP LINK, all of the previous OneMesh device are also in the list. You may have a look here TP-Link EasyMesh Devices

Options

Voters 26

+ 22 Voters