New Firmware Official EasyMesh Firmware for Archer AX55 is NOW available
We are happy to announce the official release of the EasyMesh firmware for Archer AX55. With this new firmware, you will now be able to connect two EasyMesh devices including TP-Link Wi-Fi Routers and Range Extenders together to build a seamless Wi-Fi network.
Visit the following article to know more about EasyMesh and how does it work with TP-Link routers and extenders:
What is Wi-Fi EasyMesh and how does it work with TP-Link routers and extenders?
Ready for the new firmware? Click on Check for Updates on your router web GUI or on the Tether App, or you could download the latest firmware from the local website and install it manually on your router.
Archer AX55(EU)_V1_1.1.7 Build 20230213 (Published Date: 2023-03-10)
Archer AX55(US)_V1_1.1.6 Build 20221126 and later versions (Published Date: 2022-12-28)
Note: Some new features would not be available when the router is working in Access Point mode.
1. Added EasyMesh feature;
2. Added Google Assistant feature;
3. Added Access Time Control and Bandwidth Control feature on Guest Network;
4. Added Advanced Wireless Settings on Tether App;
5. Added Speed Limit feature;
6. Added new time zones into the system time feature;
7. Increase the maximum number of entries for port forwarding to 64;
8. Optimize the client list UI;
9. Optimize HomeShield to support IPv6.
1. Fixed some security issues;
2. Fixed some bugs related to the HomeShield feature.
This latest version also includes some other enhancements and bug fixes. Be sure to update your Tether App to the latest version in order to explore all the great features or enhancements. Comment below if you have any feedback or run into any issues — we’re here to help.