Can't connect to VPN through Deco x25 after a month of being able to

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-10 21:18:47 - last edited 2022-02-11 00:49:04
Model: Deco X25  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.3

Been using this product for about a month with no issues then suddenly can't connect to the VPN. This is critical for connecting to the office. It is a L2TP VPN connecting. I have verified the VPN works on a hotspot and other networks, just not when connecting to the Deco network. With the Deco's extremely limited interface I have no options to allow VPN pass through or see any logs of any kind to know what is going on. Has anyone found a solution for this besides returning and buying a different brand?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't connect to VPN through Deco x25 after a month of being able to
2022-02-11 03:08:37

@IH_Guy 

Hi, thank you for the feedback.

The VPN pass-through on Deco is enabled by default.

Did you also use windows built-in GlobalProtect client, for L2TP VPN connection?

Would there be any error message when you failed to connect to the VPN server?

Could you please send me a private message about your TP-Link email ID for Deco APP?

Please also check whether this device has been added to a parental control profile.

Just in case, please restart the main Deco once to see whether there is any difference.

If possible, is there any chance that you could connect the computer to the ISP modem and check whether the VPN is working(maybe some maintenance on their side )?

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 593

Replies: 1