Toggling power on a

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Toggling power on a

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Toggling power on a
Toggling power on a
2022-02-19 07:23:01

Hi I am trying to see if it is possible to have my plug HS103 toggle the power once turned on... so what I want to happen is for example tell alexa to turn on the HS103 then once its one I want it to turn back off and back on every 3 minutes...consistently in a loop until I ask Alexa to turn off my HS103.  Now sure if the KASA app or software can do this or if anyone know of a IFTTT applet or whatever help is appreciated.

Thaks in advance

Bigjdoberman

Options
2 Reply
Re:Toggling power on a
2022-02-23 03:11:11

Hello  @bigjdoberman 

I do not remember IFTTT or Alexa has the feature to power cycle the smart plug every XX mins/ hours, nor Kasa app has this feature.  

As the workaround, you may set schedule rules to turn on/ off after certain time period. Maximum 31 schedule items are supported by kasa plug.

If any user request the same, please leave your comment below or share your idea on Feature Request board , that will help with the feature evaluation.

Options
Re:Toggling power on a
2022-02-26 22:26:11

@bigjdoberman Thanks I did think of the shedule feature but the only downside of that it needs minimal a minute between the off and on..were Im looking for a second or two.

Thanks

Bigjdoberman

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 282

Replies: 2

Related Articles