Cannot change username/email address

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-16 18:26:21 - last edited 2022-07-18 01:18:20

So from what I can tell from previous questions and answers, there is no way to change your email address that you use to login?

Seriously? You expect me to unbind all my devices, create a new account and then rebind them all to the new account? That is absolutely ridiculous...

I wanted to turn on 2FA, but I cannot because I no longer use that email address...

Options
4 Reply
Re:Cannot change username/email address
2022-07-18 08:13:58

@lowwhistler 

I agree, I am also need to change my email and suprised there was no way to do that.

A fairly fundamental requirement and demonstrates the lack of thought gone into the app.

Options
2022-07-22 18:01:53

@lowwhistler 

I also need to change my email adress since I am changing provider, how can I do this?

Options
2022-12-18 19:48:13

@lowwhistler I am having that same issue...I have about 10 plugs and I no longer use an email but cant change it on the app or the Kasa website.  That should be an easy fix to make for their customers and I am sure is needed by many.  Not very forward thinking.

Options
2023-05-28 08:06:50

@lowwhistler I have the same problem: still not possible to change email adress in the Deco app. Is there still no solution for this? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 525

Replies: 4

Related Articles