Votes

Third party cloud storage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-28 09:50:07 - last edited 2022-08-29 01:35:53
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.21

Hi team,

A humble request. Please please please for the love of god, implement a feature to notify with a screenshot via email or notification when motion is detected. I know it's available with tapocare but what about people who don't want to subscribe? This is a basic feature and seems like you just wanna make money . 

If this can't be done atleast let us store footage over cloud service of our own preference as well such as dropbox, google drive, iCloud etc. Someone stole my c210 and I have no idea who took it because guess what He took the micro sd too. Every cheaper camera has notifications with screenshots or email with screenshots for added security. This is basic and YOU SHOULD NOT CHARGE SEPARATElY FOR THIS. 

please implement either email notification with screenshots or personal cloud storage. Please listen to your customers. Not everyone can pay more than the camera especially if I have 5-6 cameras. I'd rather throw these away and get ones who actually provide security. 

I requested this in the feature request board but as usual no one seems to reply to this request. Please add this very important feature. Also why don't we get notifications when the camera turns offline. Does this even make sense? There's a setting in the app for notification when camera status changes but it does nothing. 

please help. Please fix. 

Options
2 Reply
RE:<span class='search-highlight'>Third</span> party cloud storage
2022-12-03 20:48:08
needed
Options
RE:Third party cloud storage
2022-12-04 06:06:35
Seconded
Options

Information