Votes

Enable / Disable led light on C310

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-07 03:13:38 - last edited 2022-09-15 07:37:33
Tags: #Led reflection

A led light switch for C310 camera.

The C310 camera is mounted in the aisle behind the window towards the gate. Reflections destroy the image during the night.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Enable / Disable led light on C310-Solution
2022-09-14 11:48:13 - last edited 2022-09-15 07:37:33

Hello  @MoonWalker 

Thank you for starting a feature request. 

May I know do you wish to disable the 1 Status Led which is Green, or do you wish to disable the IR Leds around the camera?

For IR Led: 

As far as I know the IR indicator will emit visible light when Night Mode is turned on due to the device hardware. Turning off the IR LED will turn off night mode of camera. 

If  there is enough environment light in the night,  you could turn off the camera IR Led by selecting Day mode. 

On the right top of the camera Live view page, you could change camera to Day/ Night/ Auto, Day mode will shut off IR Leds.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Enable / Disable led light on C310-Solution
2022-09-14 11:48:13 - last edited 2022-09-15 07:37:33

Hello  @MoonWalker 

Thank you for starting a feature request. 

May I know do you wish to disable the 1 Status Led which is Green, or do you wish to disable the IR Leds around the camera?

For IR Led: 

As far as I know the IR indicator will emit visible light when Night Mode is turned on due to the device hardware. Turning off the IR LED will turn off night mode of camera. 

If  there is enough environment light in the night,  you could turn off the camera IR Led by selecting Day mode. 

On the right top of the camera Live view page, you could change camera to Day/ Night/ Auto, Day mode will shut off IR Leds.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Enable / Disable led light on C310
2022-09-14 13:08:24

@Solla-topee 

indeed, Auto is a button. Thank you so much for sharing, then my suggestion is to have this setting in the setting page like all others.

KR, Gabriel

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 179

Replies: 2

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.

Tags

Led reflection