HS110 UK model HW v4.1 cannot connect to new network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-24 22:00:38
Model: HS110  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Hi

I have (at least) six of these smart plugs which I can't connect to my new wireless network. The other plugs I've got in the house (of differing hardware versions) are able to connect and go through the setup process. I've tried everything suggested - restart the phone, try a new phone, reset the device, etc. i still can't get these to connect.

I've even portscanned them and found one of the ports it's supposed to expose is closed.

From what I can see, the plug still broadcasts the temporary wireless network and the phone can connect to it, but I'm not prompted to choose a new wireless network and the process times out.

Has anyone experienced the same? With several of these, I'm very angry that I can't use these any more because they've been reset and now can't connect to any network.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 143

Replies: 0