Votes

Show camera screen on Alexa when motion is detected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-28 23:15:03 - last edited 2022-11-29 09:38:19

I have setup my C320WS camera at my front door and all works fine with push notifications in the Tapo App when motion is detected.  However, I would like to automatically see who is at my front door on my Echo 8 device when the camera is activated.  The only way I have found is to ask Alexa to show my camera device but this sometimes takes 30 seconds or more by which time its too late.  Is there a workaround to this issue?

Many thanks 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Show camera screen on Alexa when motion is detected
2022-11-29 09:56:28

Good day  @Mushy 

This feature is not supported on Tapo camera. Users can use Alexa to watch the live feed of Tapo camera with voice commands. How to control Tapo camera by Amazon Alexa with voice commands

But Tapo camera does not support actively playing liveview screen on Alexa when camera detects a movement.

I'll move this conversation to the "Feature Requests" block for better visibility. If any other user need this feature, please comment below or vote for it. 

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 221

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.