EC60 does not stream to Kasa app at Google Nest Hub

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-09 20:50:11
Model: EC60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello, 

The Kasa app is streaming my camera in the iPhone and in Alexa. I just got the Google Nest Hub since in Alexa the camera streaming keeps active only for a few minutes. 

I could link my account in google home and the camera is detected and added to a environment, I can call the camera by its name in Google Hub Display however it does not stream the video, app shows a Kasa/TP Link logo with the following message: "Oops! Something went wrong with the camera stream". 

Looks to me a problem of the Kasa app with Google display. 

This is a tremendous deal breaker to me since I already could not make it work properly in Alexa to use as a baby monitor, in the end I'll switch to another camera.

Best regards 

Options
3 Reply
Re:EC60 does not stream to Kasa app at Google Nest Hub
2022-12-26 05:22:50

Seamless Setup allows you to quickly and easily set up your Kasa smart plug in the Google Home app in just a few steps – there's no need to download another app to link. And, the Google Nest device can act as a hub to connect your Kasa Smart Plug to the web.

Regards,
James

Options
2022-12-26 19:06:05
What kind of answer was even that? This was not slightly close to what I have described as a problem.
Options
2022-12-27 20:41:18

@rodfi 

Mine is doing the same thing. It used to work well and now it acts like the command is never launched.

However, I believe there's a 10 minute time limit on the camera streaming to the hub so it may not be what you want in a baby monitor due to that.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 458

Replies: 3