Votes

Google Home Nest/Hub speakers and Tapo-sensors

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-30 13:03:55 - last edited 2023-02-01 08:02:37

Hi guys

I set up multiple triggers (T100, T110) to sound an alarm on the H100 if any motion is detected at night. 

We have several Google Nest speakers/displays in our home as wel. So I was wondering if there is a way to sound an alarm on these as well? 

Regards

Stekke

Options
2 Reply
Re:Google Home Nest/Hub speakers and Tapo-sensors
2023-02-01 08:13:43

@Stekke 

Thank you for posting and we appreciate your product feedback. It will be nice if the hub alarm can sync with the Google home nest speaker. I'll make sure your suggestion is recorded, the team will conduct further evaluation later. 

This thread will be transferred to Feature Request block. Any user who also like this feature, please vote for this post!

Note: It is recommended to modify the Subject for better visibility, such as Sync H100 hub alarm with Google home nest speaker.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
RE:Google Home Nest/Hub speakers and Tapo-sensors
2023-02-22 17:43:06
Another vote for making hub H100 clients "pass through" their state changes to Google Home (to be used as routine starters).
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 344

Replies: 2

Voters 1