TP-Link Tapo L510E disconnecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-19 09:35:36
Model: Tapo L510E  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello, 

my L510E is disconnecting after I turn off by wall switch. Flashes and needs to be pair with WI-FI again. It won´t stay connected. 

I would like to use it also with Alexa however, if this problem remains it won´t make sense.

Does anyone have a similar experience?

Thank you. 

Igor

Options
2 Reply
Re:TP-Link Tapo L510E disconnecting
2023-02-20 09:19:02

@schwamko 

Thank you for posting. Do you remember how many times did the light bulb flash? Please be aware that the tapo light bulb will be reset if it is repeatedly switched off and on several times in a row. How to reset the Tapo smart bulb 

Can you try to put the L510 to another lamp base for a test? Do you have other Tapo light bulbs? Do them behave the same?

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Re:TP-Link Tapo L510E disconnecting
2023-03-01 04:05:05

@schwamko It sounds like your L510E smart device is having connectivity issues after being turned off by a wall switch. Have you tried resetting the device or contacting the manufacturer for assistance?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 335

Replies: 2