Votes

Notification/Alarm if Memorycard is removed - true for every inhouse camera with memory card.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Notification/Alarm if Memorycard is removed - true for every inhouse camera with memory card.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-26 11:24:57 - last edited 2023-03-26 11:27:52
Tags: #tampering

I use C110 to secure my house because things have been lost or stolen in the past and evidence points to service employees of a company.

Smart people might get the idea to remove visible memory cards from the camera. Sure, they don't know, if there's another recorder, but if it's already too late to undo the action, i would remove the card and hope, there is no other stream-recorder.

I want to see an alarm at the Camera - which isn't to disable by removing power and also notification by app  or mail, when the memory card is removed or can no longer be written to.

This feature applies to all cameras in buildings where people can access and manipulate the camera.

This option should be switchable by app (secured py password), so that you don't get a problem when changing the memory card.

A triggered alarm because of memory card damage or manipulation should have to be reset in the camera, even after switching off the camera, so that the process of card manipulation can not be manipulated without access to the camera administration. This had also to survive a Factory-Reset (Small hole in case) , if the switch is easily to access from outside.

So if alarm is screaming, you can only disable it by app or may be open camera. But surviving a factory reset should not be hard to implement, but must be differ from a "real" factory reset to init cam before first start. May be a jumper inside the case for real factory reset.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 79

Replies: 0

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.

Tags

tampering