Votes

C210 allow it to be added to a hub so it doesn't require it's own microSD Card

Votes

C210 allow it to be added to a hub so it doesn't require it's own microSD Card

20 Reply
Re:C210 allow it to be added to a hub so it doesn't require it's own microSD Card
2024-03-17 19:13:21

@El_Sayal Yes it is very useful not only that we have to add micro sd to each C210 camera but also consider this senario someone break into home and he destroy or stole the camera, he will still need to find the hub which can be hidden somewhere. So I highly recommend this feature.

Options
Re:C210 allow it to be added to a hub so it doesn't require it's own microSD Card
2024-03-18 18:58:30

A must!

Options
RE:C210 allow it to be added to a hub so it doesn't require it's own microSD Card
2024-03-21 07:57:18
Also make it available on the c220
Options
2024-04-06 15:47:36

@El_Sayal I agree, all cameras must be able to record to the hub... 

It seems it wasn't thought through properly when designing the wired cameras.

From a business point of view, there's no reason to buy all Tapo cameras if they won't work together as a system - some other makes are cheaper!

Options
2024-04-08 03:20:38
Yes please add the feature
Options
RE:C210 allow it to be added to a hub so it doesn't require it's own microSD Card
2024-04-10 07:37:52
would be good to have the option to have any cameras that belong to the same ecosystem to save to the one location like the hub
Options
2 weeks ago

@El_Sayal So my C210 will not connect with the 200 Hup and my external cameras? Haven't installed them yet, still collecting goodies for our next home. Peter

Options
2 weeks ago

@bojangles54 That is correct, it requires it's own microSD card to be installed in it (or subscription to the cloud) and connects directly to your home wifi. It's still fully accessible via the Tapo app in an identical manner to the other cameras though.

Options
2 weeks ago

@canerceki spot on, waste of money to have many SD cards when the hup is the perfect centre for all of them!!!

Options
2 weeks ago

@El_Sayal It is a pity that the HUB isn't a hup per say, only for a few items, waste of money having to buy all these SD cards imho!

Options

Voters 10

+ 6 Voters