Problems with photos and videos on facebook apps (Android, IPAD, and PC)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-13 21:29:19
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.4 Build 20211101 Rel 75384

Hi!

I use Deco E4R for a long time whith no problems. Almost 8 Months.

A few days ago I can't see videos and images from Facebook Apps, All the other social media works fine, but i've tried in Pc and IPAD, and facebook doesn't seem to works fine, the Photos and videos take a long time to load. its like "charging"

i Have set the E4R on AP mode, and i have changed to ROUTER, adding the google DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4, but the problem persists.

I try a lot of diferents configurations, change DNS, disable antivirus, disable parent control, but whit no luck.
i'm from Argentina. My ISP Is Personal. I use the deco as a AP MODE for 6 months with no problems. I call Personal to change my main router a KAON MEDIA, and they changed it to a SAGECOM, but the change of main router doesn't change any of all, The problem persist. i've tried to update the decos to a new firmware, but the App says there up to date.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Problems with photos and videos on facebook apps (Android, IPAD, and PC)
2023-06-14 03:33:49

@Por77os 

Hi, Did the main router- SAGECOM have Wi-Fi feature? If yes, have you tried to connect PC and iPad to the SAGECOM Wi-Fi network to see whether Facebook videos/images work properly?

Options
Re:Problems with photos and videos on facebook apps (Android, IPAD, and PC)
2023-06-14 06:04:41

@David-TP  Yes, i've tried, and it works well, no slowness charging photos or videos, so my main router is not the problem

Options