Smart Switches Tapo S210 & S220

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-07 14:34:22
Model: Tapo S210   Tapo S220  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi Tp-Link Community

Due to several circumstances I can not use the 4 wire smart switched available in the market, the one I liked the most the Kasa single pole Smart switch is not possible to be installed in my house, so i started looking for other models outside the Tp-link family (I own smart plugs and smart strips from Tp-link as well as a Deco Mesh System of which i have bought many more to gift to my relatives since it is so formidable), for a couple of months I looked into a many smart switches but to no avail. 

That was until recently I stumbled upon the Tapo S210, there are downsides to this product since it needs batteries and a hub in order to work, but i was happy i finally found the product i was looking for and ever more it was from Tp-link. 

so I looked into the USA page but it is not listed there and even on amazon the product does not appear, apparently only in certain EU countries. 

So what i want to know is if Tp-link has plans to sell this product in the american market?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Smart Switches Tapo S210 & S220
2023-07-11 12:43:13

@DCesar 

We appreciate your enthusiasm and attention towards our product. The availability of our products may vary in different countries or regions. Generally, if our product is searchable on the official website of your country, it indicates that there are plans to sell it in that area.

However, the exact sales timeline and plans are still uncertain. We recommend staying updated by regularly visiting TP-Link official website and authorized retailer websites for the latest information.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 358

Replies: 1

Related Articles