Votes

Power off after power cut.

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Power On State after Power Failure. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Power On State after Power Failure. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-27 13:02:21 - last edited 2024-03-15 03:00:59
Model: General Product  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

The idea of puchasing the bulbs was for security, so they can come on when I am out, particularly when on holiday. 

I was anxious the other night to see a light on down stairs, only to find out the bulb comes on after a power cut. Short power cuts are common, so if I am on holiday, I could come back to a heavy electic bill if the bulb been on for two weeks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Power off after power cut.
2023-07-28 09:45:00

@Dan8 

What's the model and hardware version of your device?

Actually, If you have activated the "Away Mode," device's default state after a power failure won't affect your usage. Once the device reconnects to the internet, the "away mode" will resume its normal operation, and the light bulb will continue randomly turning on and off as scheduled.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 200

Replies: 1