Tapo s210 2way?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tapo s210 2way?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tapo s210 2way?
Tapo s210 2way?
2023-08-08 19:00:23 - last edited 2023-08-08 19:02:05

Hi to all

I'm thinking of buying some Tapo S2xx smart switches.

I have one switch at the bottom of the stairs and one at the top, controlling the same light. As I can see, s210 can't work as a 2way switch.

Is there a way I can use it as a 2-way. Maybe if I make some routines... would it work that way?

Has anyone tried it, to tell me for sure?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo s210 2way?
2023-08-10 09:20:55

@ThodorisMar 

Regarding the possibility of using a single-pole switch as a double-pole switch in a physical connection, it is recommended that you consult a professional electrician to confirm if it is possible. They can conduct a specific analysis based on your electrical circuit environment and provide appropriate advice.

However, as this is a smart switch, using the Tapo app allows you to fulfill the need for freely controlling the switch anytime and anywhere.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 393

Replies: 1

Related Articles