Votes

Party mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Party mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Party mode
Party mode
2023-08-11 07:37:54 - last edited 2023-08-14 11:09:39

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to add feature that you could set up party mod in Schedule or on Timer.

Party mod is a cool feature but it can be turned on only manually. I want to set up a timer (or better put it in the Schedule option) with my alarm clock at the morning so when it goes off the bulb starts flashing red. Party mod can make the bulb flash red but it can not be set to a specific time.

I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be hard to add this feature. Would that be possible?

Thank you for your attention.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Party mode
2023-08-14 11:15:55

@NiggerFaggot 

Thank you for your feedback. We did not receive similar feedback before, let's hear what other users think about this idea!

Your post will be transferred to the Feature Request block, to receive and gather more attention and feedback from other users, it is recommended to modify the subject, a concise and easy-to-understand title will allow other users to know at a glance what your feedback is and vote for it.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 271

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.