tapo bulbs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

tapo bulbs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
tapo bulbs
tapo bulbs
2023-09-09 15:10:39 - last edited 2023-09-11 01:02:00
Model: Tapo L510B  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Bulbs will not reset so stuck with two bulbs that dont work with tapo - I spent an hour talking to tapo today they cant solve it.  tapo works with all my plugs and connects perfectly but because bulbs wont reset i cant update to my current router also spoke to previous network provider they cant help either.   Tapo didnt seem to understand that the bulbs wont reset and didnt offer me replacements so ive bought some more off amazon to see if that solves the problem fingers crossed :-)

Options
1 Reply
Re:tapo bulbs
2023-09-12 10:05:26

@Sunshine51 

Kindly refer to this video to ensure the reset has been done correctly. How to Reset a Tapo Smart Wi-Fi Light Bulb (Tapo L510/L520/L530) | TP-Link

Tapo bulb should blink 3 times if it is reset successfully, and you can find a TP-Link Smart Bulb XXX WiFi available in the WiFi list for configuration. 

If the bulb does not blink or its default WiFi still missing after reset, you may contact the retailer or reply to the support email to proceed the warranty.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 335

Replies: 1

Related Articles