Issue with Kasa KP303 power strip

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-14 20:14:08 - last edited 2023-09-14 20:17:43
Model: KP303  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have 2 Kasa KP303 power strips for a couple of years now, both have been working perfectly up to now. However, one of them suddenly stopped working when the protected light when blue. The 3 outlets do not work, the 3 buttons do not work and the 2 USB ports do not work either. I have tried to delete it and connect it with the wifi - the app doesn't find it - orange and green light does not blink. I tried rebooting nothing changes.

Tried everything including leaving it for days not connected to electricity in the hope that something will change, tried a different socket - another room.

don't know hardware version or FireWire version - not very good with technology 😅

anyone know how to fix this? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Issue with Kasa KP303 power strip
2023-09-15 06:15:32

@EMC29 

Have you tried to factory reset the device? >> Press and hold any of the control buttons for over 10s until the SYS starts blinking orange, then blinking orange and green (Setup mode). 

If the SYS led doesn't change during the reset, try to use another control button. If they all fail to perform a factory reset, this device seems defective. You may reach the retailer or local TP-Link support to proceed with the warranty. 

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 394

Replies: 1

Related Articles