Votes

Cameras - google home / assistant integration not working - FALSE ADVERTISING BY TAPO.

Votes

Cameras - google home / assistant integration not working - FALSE ADVERTISING BY TAPO.

29 Reply
RE:Cameras - google home / assistant integration not working - FALSE ADVERTISING BY TAPO.
2024-08-11 04:00:00

@Mikeisangry 

how did you accomplish this? Please share. Ty

Options
RE:Cameras - google home / assistant integration not working - FALSE ADVERTISING BY TAPO.
2024-08-12 06:38:19
Just adding my vote to this one. Not that it will make a difference because TP-link seems to have it's own agenda for which features get worked on, and it doesn't seem to reflect the number of votes each idea receives here.
Options
Re:Cameras - google home / assistant integration not working - FALSE ADVERTISING BY TAPO.
2024-08-12 06:43:15 - last edited 2024-08-12 06:44:20

@DSpect  good luck with that. I agree it's a great feature...but then so is the ability to delete an individual file from the app - rather than the laughable suggestion to "remove the card from the camera and put it in a windows pc"...

Really? On a Ceiling mounted camera? You want me to get a ladder every time I want to delete a single file?

The idea has nearly three times the votes that the Google home integration one has...but doesn't appear in the "most popular" sticky post by @Solla_topee

Options
2024-08-14 13:18:29
Please ...
Options
Re:Cameras - google home / assistant integration not working - FALSE ADVERTISING BY TAPO.
3 weeks ago

@DSpect I just purchased 3 only to discover this exact same issue.  It is completely misleading and I have already boxed mine up and prepared to ship them back.  This is false advertising.

Options
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago

Yes, Tapo - Google integration is virtually non-existent. Related thread - https://community.tp-link.com/en/smart-home/forum/topic/631660

Options
Re:Cameras - google home integration not working
2 weeks ago

@Solla-topee Ok so it's what, a year later almost and this is still a problem. I am returning th Tapo cameras I just bought. What is the point of having a camera that integrates with Google Home if you can't view the stream in Google Home? I will buy another product. I am also annoyed that it is not made clear that this incredibly vital function is not available. 

Options
Wednesday
yes, bring this feature over!
Options
Re:Cameras - google home integration not working
Wednesday
I would like to see this feature in the C210 camera
Options

Voters 18

+ 14 Voters