Votes

IFTTT, GOOGLE ASSISTANT, GOOGLE HOME, ALEXA, SMART HOME DEVICES

Votes

2023-11-21 17:00:06

MAKE A LIST OF ALL DEVICES THAT WORK WITH IFTTT, GOOGLE, ETC.. and the EXTENT TO THEIR CAPABILITIES

Sure most of everything may work with Google Assistant or Google Home but it would be great to know what features can be accessed through these apps.  Can I rotate my camera? NO, Can I speak through camera's speaker? No.  Can I watch video via Google home or Assistant? No.  Can I cast the video to my chomecast? Yes

Another example, IFTTT:  the some tapo cameras can be used with IFTTT but the only trigger is motion detection.  Cant do anything else with it.  Why not have that listed somewhere?

If tplink is going to work with these other companies at LEAST be transparent and let consumers know what features will work with which product (or let those companies know so they can publish it as well), i MEAN SAYING IT WORKS WITH ALEXA OR GOOGLE REALLY SAYS NOTHING.

Options
1 Reply
RE:IFTTT, GOOGLE <span class='search-highlight'>ASSISTANT</span>, GOOGLE <span class='search-highlight'>HOME</span>, ALEXA, SMART <span class='search-highlight'>HOME</span> DEVICES
2024-02-08 21:39:47
Home Assistant / IFTTT integration
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 140

Replies: 1

Voters 1