L530E RGB smart bulbs

L530E RGB smart bulbs

L530E RGB smart bulbs
L530E RGB smart bulbs
2023-11-26 00:47:21
Model: Tapo L530E  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have 4 L530E light bulbs for the front of my home. I have a Theme setup for them to cycle Red and White for Christmas the unfortunate thing is each time I turn the lights on the default regular setting is just plain white and then I have to go into each light bulb in the app and turn on the theme. Is there a way to make the default so the Theme runs automatically when the light turns on. 

Also I have these light on a smart switch. Is it better to leave the switch in the on  position and make a grouping of the lights in the app to turn them on and off, or can I use the switch.  

any insight is welcome.

Thank you.

Options
3 Reply
Re:L530E RGB smart bulbs
2023-11-27 09:39:26

@Hugs 

Looks like that's how it is. Mine is doing the same.

Options
2023-11-29 02:16:40

@GabrielMitch 

Wow really talk about an over sight on programming/ software.   

@Tp-link 

Is there an way to make the default ON setting the theme.  Having them automatically turn on and still needing to go into the app to turn on the theme seems completely dumb. 

No need to buy any  more bulbs. 

Options
2023-11-29 08:19:40

Hugs wrote

I have 4 L530E light bulbs for the front of my home. I have a Theme setup for them to cycle Red and White for Christmas the unfortunate thing is each time I turn the lights on the default regular setting is just plain white and then I have to go into each light bulb in the app and turn on the theme. Is there a way to make the default so the Theme runs automatically when the light turns on. 

Also I have these light on a smart switch. Is it better to leave the switch in the on  position and make a grouping of the lights in the app to turn them on and off, or can I use the switch.  

any insight is welcome.

Thank you.

@Wayne-TP  Any ideas whether this feature is planned?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 239

Replies: 3

Related Articles