Turn on/off Smart Control for all KE100 valves

2023-12-19 08:48:44 - last edited 2024-05-08 11:05:32
Model: KE100 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

It would be great if we had a chance to turn on and off Smart Control schedules for ALL our KE100 valves with a single button.

For example, if I am going to be away from home for a couple of days, I'd want all valves to stay off as long as I am away, and in order to do that, I need to turn off Smart Control one by one, which is quite tedious. 

Also, it would be great if I could see the schedules for all my valves in a single screen, so I can consult and adjust them easily (and being able to see other valves schedules while adjusting one) without needing a "one by one" configuration.

Thanks,

Options
5 Reply
Re: Turn on/off Smart Control for all KE100 valves
2023-12-27 10:43:10 - last edited 2024-02-18 09:27:51

@bio82 

You raise a good point! 

Wondering how many users also own multiple Kasa thermostat valves? Do you guys share similar needs or challenges regarding this scenario? Join our discussion! If you also support this feature request, please vote for it.

Note: Please share the number of the KE100 you own and how often you need to disable the Smart Control/Schedule feature for all devices (and for what reason?). This allows the team to better understand the necessity of the function when evaluating this feature request and helps to advance the evaluation conclusion in a good direction.  

For example, if you go on vacation every six months and need to disable all TRV' schedules. Twice a year is a relatively low frequency of use.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
RE: Turn on/off Smart Control for all KE100 valves
2024-01-09 11:51:52
Control of all thermostats at the same time is useful. I have 3.
Options
2024-02-12 15:59:37

Hello,

Any update here? Will the Tapo app include new functions to control all valves at the same time for some functions (at least, turn on/off smart schedule)?

Thanks in advance!

Options
2024-03-06 16:20:13

@Wayne-TP 

Sorry, I did not see your edit...

In my case, I have 8 valves working and I guess most user have more than one device.

I don't think that long vacation is the only reason to disable the smart control at home. There are other moments when you might want to turn all valves off for a couple of days (weekend away, business trip...). That could happen more than just twice a year.

There is even the possibility that, even when you are at home, you might want to avoid schedules and control temperature manually during a specific periiod. For example, when you have visitors that prefer higher or lower temperature, or when your personal situation (ie, you feel sick) make you prefer a different temperature during a specific period and then turn back to "usual schedule".

Just, as you have the option to turn smart control on and off for each valve individually, you should have the option to do the same for all of them with a single button, right?

Thanks again.

Options
2024-05-07 19:45:26 - last edited 2024-05-08 11:06:11

Hello,

No update after my last reply?

If there is no way to add a button to control all devices at once, could you at least add a button for each valve in order to turn Smart Control on and off without the need of going into the device configuration screen? Just as we can turn valves on and off from the main screen, it would be great to turn schedule on and off easily. 

Thanks. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 530

Replies: 5

Voters 4