Votes

Group Bulbs away mode (plane logo) impossible, no away mode in automation

Votes

2023-12-27 14:23:34 - last edited 2024-01-15 05:50:17

Hi,

I have a lamp with 3 lights bulbs L610. I did a group with these 3 bulbs to configure them together (on/off, luminosity...)

In the group option, we can't select away mode (plane icon) to set this mode for the 3 bulbs in same time.

I need to set away mode for each bulb separately and when the mode is running, one of the bulb are on, the second are off, the third on... as it's a unique lamp with 3 bulbs, the 3 bulbs should be on/off in the same time (away mode).

Is it possible to improve the group option for bulbs with the away mode setting ?

I noticed too we can't select away mode in the shortcut of smart action/automation, is it possible to add this setting for automation of lights bulbs ?

Thanks.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Group Bulbs away mode (plane logo) impossible
2023-12-27 15:04:44 - last edited 2024-01-04 07:23:56
I notice this has just started happening in SmartLife last few days. I have 4 WiFi RGB downlights 2 from Genio and 2 from Kogan. In automation scenes I couldn't adjust the colours for 2 of them but if I created a group on the one that works then added the others to the group after it would work for all 4 which was a nice workaround. Now it's stopped working with no changes on my end similar to your problem.
Options
Re:Group Bulbs away mode (plane logo) impossible, no away mode in automation
a week ago

Hi,

Some news about add of this feature ?

Thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 289

Replies: 2

Voters 0