Smart plug

Smart plug

Smart plug
Smart plug
2024-01-02 15:56:54 - last edited 2024-01-05 11:39:49

Hello, I would like to turn on a smart plug so it can turn on a heater in a washroom when the furnace turns on/ off. Is there a device that can be connected to furnace heat wire to do this via wifi.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Smart plug-Solution
2024-01-05 11:38:07 - last edited 2024-01-05 11:39:49

@Jimmer3434 

If you expect to run automated operations, such as turning off B when A is turned on, both devices need to be smart devices and support interaction with each other, such as two Kasa/Tapo smart plugs.

You can refer to the below articles to learn about the automation skills supported by each TP-Link Kasa or Tapo product to find out whether there is a product that meets your needs.

How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices

Common questions about Smart Actions in the kasa app

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Smart plug-Solution
2024-01-05 11:38:07 - last edited 2024-01-05 11:39:49

@Jimmer3434 

If you expect to run automated operations, such as turning off B when A is turned on, both devices need to be smart devices and support interaction with each other, such as two Kasa/Tapo smart plugs.

You can refer to the below articles to learn about the automation skills supported by each TP-Link Kasa or Tapo product to find out whether there is a product that meets your needs.

How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices

Common questions about Smart Actions in the kasa app

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 156

Replies: 1

Related Articles