Vigi C540V Bad Zoom Camera

2024-01-16 14:16:20 - last edited 2024-02-17 02:30:43
Model: VIGI C540V  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I just bought the Vigi C540V camera, because it have digital zoom feature. and stated on the website it can view the car plate very clear as show in picture below :

sdsds

but after i bought n tested it give me very very disappointed as picture below:

*Remark : the distance between camera and item is just 6ft = 180cm only.

Picture 2:

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Vigi C540V Bad Zoom Camera-Solution
2024-02-01 03:45:11 - last edited 2024-02-17 02:30:43

Hi @Jordanmak86 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Increase your res and bit and check again if this is clearer or not.

Let me know how it goes.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:Vigi C540V Bad Zoom Camera
2024-01-16 16:43:53
Hi Friend, can you try using the zoom on the NVR, the app might be using a lower stream. Can you post your camera stream settings here for viewing
Options
2024-01-17 17:13:08 - last edited 2024-01-17 17:13:38

Hi @Jordanmak86 Just curious to know how is the audio quality from the camera mic? Is the voice quality clear from the people chitchatting around? Any robotic / buzzing / cracking or distorted audio issue faced? 

If you have other VIGI Full-color cameras, kindly please inform the same for them.

Thanks in advance. 

Options
2024-01-23 01:58:09

@Jordanmak86 

like the #2 post, there is a stream difference. usually, the app would pull the low quality stream for the sake of smoothness and bandwidth. 

so you might wanna try this on the PC and check it with a better res.

ScReW yOu gUyS. I aM GOinG hoMe. —————————————————————— For heaven's sake, can you write and describe your issue based on plain fact, common logic and a methodologic approach? Appreciate it.
Options
Re:Vigi C540V Bad Zoom Camera-Solution
2024-02-01 03:45:11 - last edited 2024-02-17 02:30:43

Hi @Jordanmak86 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Increase your res and bit and check again if this is clearer or not.

Let me know how it goes.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 347

Replies: 4

Related Articles