Votes

HS103 after power Outage

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Power On State after Power Failure. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

HS103 after power Outage

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Power On State after Power Failure. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
HS103 after power Outage
HS103 after power Outage
2024-03-11 23:45:31 - last edited 2024-03-15 03:00:19

Hello,

This question/feedback is regarding Kasa plug models HS103 and similar Kasa devices.

I don't see the same options on my HS103 smart plugs as I do with my KS125M smart plug, particularly where someone would have the option to select the state the switch will be in after a power outage and the power is restored.

I did some of my own testing with the HS103 and the switch will return to the state that it was in after power is restored.  I know this has been suggested previous, but an update pushed to make this option available on the HS103 as it is on the KS125M would be great.

This would give the owner more control over the switch after an outage.  Most importantly, in some situations, it can often be undesirable and dangerous for a switch to return to the previous state after an outage.  This option was available on my Wemo devices and would be a huge upgrade to the regular switches like the HS103.

Would it be possible to add this option, or know if its going to be implemented to allow a user to specify the default powers state after power is restored?

Thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 237

Replies: 0