all my automatisation which contain shortcut has stoped to work yesterday

2024-03-12 09:43:24 - last edited 2024-03-13 09:44:39
Model: Tapo S210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.7.0 Bulid 220620 Rel. 170603

I have some automation (>10) that contain shortcut. Yesterday has stopped to work all.

for ex.:  trig: TAPO S210  operation: Doorbell shortcut - does not working.

but if I click on Doorbell shortcut on shortcut's screen working well and the automation is well too if I delete shortcut.

pls help me, how I can solve problem?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:all my automatisation which contain shortcut has stoped to work yesterday-Solution
2024-03-13 09:44:35 - last edited 2024-03-13 09:44:39

Hello everyone, thank you all for the feedback.

The cause of this case has been located and will be fixed automatically later today. No App update or device firmware update is required. Please wait patiently, it is estimated that the relevant fixes will be online in no more than 12 hours at the latest.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
16 Reply
Re:all my automatisation which contain shortcut has stoped to work yesterday
2024-03-12 17:43:54

Same problem...(H100 + S200B/T110)

Options
2024-03-13 05:43:00
Same problem here too...
Options
Re:all my automatisation which contain shortcut has stoped to work yesterday-Solution
2024-03-13 09:44:35 - last edited 2024-03-13 09:44:39

Hello everyone, thank you all for the feedback.

The cause of this case has been located and will be fixed automatically later today. No App update or device firmware update is required. Please wait patiently, it is estimated that the relevant fixes will be online in no more than 12 hours at the latest.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
2024-03-13 10:01:33

@Wayne-TP Hi, thank you. Shortcut in automations work again. But delay parameter in shortcut (in automation) does not work :(

Options
2024-03-13 22:35:01
I am experiencing the same issue. The automation works apart from if there are delays within the shortcuts. If there are delays it does not work at all. Is this being investigated? Or does it require a separate case ticket to be raised?
Options
2024-03-14 06:53:05

@Great_Ripcord @FRENKY33 

Based on my own tests, whether adding a delay in shortcuts or in automation, the automation still works. The issues you're encountering might be different from the ones discussed in this thread.

I suggest rechecking your settings, trying to recreate the shortcut, and re-adding it to the automation for testing.

BTW, Could you clarify if the automation works normally once the delay is removed? Please share screenshots of your settings.

Options
2024-03-14 09:40:48 - last edited 2024-03-14 11:08:54

@Wayne-TP Automation with a delayed shortcut works, but the delay does not apply (Actions in the shortcut starts immediately).

Manually launching the shortcut itself is ok (delay is applied). This issue occurred concurrently with the issue in this thread. Deleting automation and shortcuts and creating them again did not help.

If I turn on the delay on the automation as well, the delay in the shortcut also starts working (the times of both delays are added together).

Options
2024-03-15 00:44:47

@Wayne-TP 

thanks for the fast reply. My issue seems the same although I think we are both explaining the same thing slightly differently. 

I have a single automation which runs several shortcuts, each shortcut has a delay within it. Up until a few days ago it worked as intended and then now doesn't work.

Here's what I have:

automation - bedtime routine

Within this automation live several shortcuts, each doing the same job but with different delays.

The first shortcut turns the bulb on at 50%

Each shortcut after dims the smart bulb by 5%, and each shortcut has a delay, the first short cut has a 2min delay, the next a 4 min etc all the way up to a 20mm delay for the last one.

Another shortcut sets the bulb to 1% brightness, with a 22min delay and then a final one turns off the light with a 1hr 20min delay.

Quite a pain to set up but worked well.  In the automation the shortcut names are cut off but they all contain the time delay in the titles for my own reference. 

it is trigger on a double tap of an S200B

The bulb is an L530

in the button log you can see that it's triggered all the shortcuts seemingly correctly.  All shortcuts trigger together and the delays should stagger the dimming to 1% then 1:30 later turn the bulb off

currevtly, when I double tap, the bulb comes on and nothing else happens. I've tried leaving it on for a long time in case there was a lag somewhere but nothing seems to be triggering the dimming

I've tried deleting and recreating the automation and it was the same. 

any ideas?

@FRENKY33   Is that the same as you are experiencing or have I got it wrong?

Options
2024-03-15 00:45:35
Options
2024-03-15 00:46:35
Options