all my automatisation which contain shortcut has stoped to work yesterday

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

all my automatisation which contain shortcut has stoped to work yesterday

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
16 Reply
Re:all my automatisation which contain shortcut has stoped to work yesterday
2024-03-15 06:00:10

@Great_Ripcord Yes, this is the same problem for me. Delay parameter in shortcut is ignored, if the shortcut is use in automation.

Options
2024-03-15 06:50:49

@FRENKY33 @Great_Ripcord 

Please check your private message, we would like more specific information about this issue.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2024-03-15 07:08:44

@Wayne-TP Hi, yes, all automations are linked to my email address
The following do not work:

"test" (delay10 sec. is ignored)

"TL1 - dvojklik - zapnout full alarm" (delay 30 sec. is ignored)

"TL1 - klik - zapnout soft alarm" (delay 3 sec. is ignored)

Options
2024-03-15 09:40:23

@Wayne-TP 

thanks, replied smiley

Options
2024-03-16 22:27:21

@Wayne-TP 

a change in behaviour tonight. It will now run the automation but ignores all the delays inside of all of the shortcuts. I haven't changed anything but I have been in to each shortcut, edited something, saved it, then changed it back and resaved it

now it runs

Bulb on 

the all the -5% brightness steps (that should be 2mins apar)

then bulb at 1%
then bulb off

all within 5-6 seconds!

it's not fixed but it's new behaviour 🤣

Options
2024-03-18 05:39:02 - last edited 2024-03-18 18:08:23

@Wayne-TP  Today the delayed automation shortcuts started working again. Thanks.

But there is a new problem.

Delayed automation cannot be turned off with a shortcut. When a delayed automation is activated and then I deactivate it with a shortcut, the action still starts after the delay. If I disable the automation manually directly, it's ok (the countdown stops and the actions in automation doesn't start)

Two test automations are created in my account: "test1-countdown-start" and "test2-countdown-interupt". Activating "test2" cannot interrupt the "test1" automation countdown. The automation is deactivated, but the countdown does not stop. Everything was working fine until the problems with the shortcuts started.

Options
Related Articles