OpenVPN S2S NAT

OpenVPN S2S NAT
OpenVPN S2S NAT
2024-03-21 10:53:08 - last edited a week ago
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.2.2 Build 20231017 Rel.68869

Hello Community,

I have a problem with OpenVPN - S2S Connection.

OpenVPN Server (Securepoint RC300) : 192.168.251.1

Local Network : 192.168.202.0/24

OpenVPN Client (ER605) : 192.168.251.3

Local Network : 192.168.223.0/24

Tunnel connection is established successfully. I can reach local Client-Network (192.168.223.0/24) from local Server-Network (192.168.202.0/24).

I can not reach local Server-Network from Client-Network at all.

It turns out, that ER605 always mask its IP as 192.168.251.3, which is not allowed in local Server-Network, as 192.168.251.0/24 is only defined as transfer-network.

I really need ER605 to communicate as local-Network-IP 192.168.223.1.

How can I do this?

Options
3 Reply
Re:OpenVPN S2S NAT
a week ago

Hi @bmdevelopment 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Our dev has reviewed this request and would like to know if you still need this feature.

We will arrange the PM to take a look at this after your confirmation and start adding it to the roadmap if you still need it.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options
a week ago

@Clive_A Thank you very much. Yes, I still need this feature.

Options
a week ago

Hi @bmdevelopment 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

bmdevelopment wrote

@Clive_A Thank you very much. Yes, I still need this feature.

Noted. Informed the dev to pass this over to the PM.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 135

Replies: 3

Related Articles