Feature Request
Feature Request
3 weeks ago - last edited 9 hours ago
Model: HS100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

its been 4 years since someone asked for this feature:

I need a smart action to repeated every hour for 5 minutes, with current state of things I have to do 48 schedules! its very cumbersome, has this been fixed yet? its been years since it was proposed! will it ever be fixed?

thank you.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Feature Request-Solution
9 hours ago - last edited 9 hours ago

@DrMarceloV 

In your case, use automation instead. You can configure the smart plug to turn on for a set time (Action) at a set time (Trigger). 

To find out more: How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Feature Request
3 weeks ago

@DrMarceloV 

Can you share what you're trying to do with this request feature?

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Re:Feature Request
18 hours ago

@Wayne-TP 

Hi,

Im trying to turn on a fan for 5 minutes every hour, 24 hours a day. This way I had to do 24 smart actions that last 5 min each and turn on every hour, but Ive to manually set time for each of the 24 items!!

Options
Re:Feature Request-Solution
9 hours ago - last edited 9 hours ago

@DrMarceloV 

In your case, use automation instead. You can configure the smart plug to turn on for a set time (Action) at a set time (Trigger). 

To find out more: How to create Smart Action (automation or a shortcut) of my Tapo devices 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 93

Replies: 2

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.