L535E Fade not available on lastest firmware

a week ago
Model: Tapo L535E  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.1.5 Build 240328 Rel. 194528

I'm currently using L535E matter certified bulb.

In the previous firmware color/brightness fade worked well. But after firmware update It dosen't work. It's instant change.

So my question is : Is it BUG? or why do they removed this feature? Beacuse It just looks like a cheap bulb.

The only fade that is working is at on/off for now. Threre's no option on the app for this, I can't find solution.

Options
5 Reply
Re:L535E Fade not available on lastest firmware
a week ago

@user523 

Do you use Tapo app or other Matter platform apps? This feature is available in the Tapo and it is called "Light On/Off Gradually", you can find it in Device Settings page of the Tapo L535E.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@Wayne-TP 

Yes. But it only works when light is turning On/Off. I was telling about when the light is changing color or brightness. They did on previous firmware.

Options
Saturday

@user523 

Thank you for the clarification. We've reported this situation to the engineering team. Will update here if there is any progress.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Monday

@user523 

Can you send the Mac address of your L535E to me via private message?

Options
Monday

@Wayne-TP

Okay. I actually have two L535Es on my kitchen so I'll send both.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 125

Replies: 5

Related Articles