Cannot login into web administration

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-09-12 23:34:58
Model : Archer C3200

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I've unboxed my C3200 like an hour ago and I haven't been able to get past the "Choose a new username and password" phase. I choose a password that only has English letters (the router seems to have a strict password policy to prevent you from using pass-phrases or complex passwords) but then the login form will not accept it (neither default not new credentials). I have to reset to factory settings and start again, but I'm going nowhere.

I'm using Firefox/48.0.2 on Windows 10 and a wired connection. Am I overlooking something terribly obvious?
Options
1 Reply
I found a bug :(
2016-09-23 22:59:57
For the records... I was about to return the router when I decided to choose a different user name and that was it: apparently, the router is designed to explode if you choose "administrador" (Spanish translation for "administrator") as user name but has no problem with e.g. "chicken" (actual name redacted).

When I could manage to upgrade to latest firmware I could see the issue persists and is 100% reproducible. I suppose there's no way to report bugs :confused:
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 456

Replies: 1

Related Articles